- 1 Day
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
Today's workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. The one-day Stress Management workshop explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
This course will benefit any individual who is being negatively impacted by stress. This may be either in the workplace or their personal life but it will either be impacting their physical or mental health and ultimately their work-performance.
- Increase productivity
- Increase employee retention
- Increase ease of management
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody's life
- Recognise the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Identify those situations in your life that cause you the greatest stress
- Identify those actions which add to your stress
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed