Risk Management PMI-RMP
- NextTech eLearning
- 6 Months
- Course Date :
Share this course
PMI-RMP® Certification Training
About the course
This PMI-RMP® (Risk Management Professional) Certification Training will help you master the processes of risk management, the structured and objective approach to addressing uncertainty in projects. You’ll learn how to conduct risk planning, identification and analysis, and control both known and unknown risks in projects.
This PMI-RMP training course is best suited for project managers, line managers, aspiring project managers, program managers, and risk management consultants.
You need a minimum of 4,500 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last five years and 40 hours of project risk management education if you hold a high school diploma or equivalent. Or, you need 3,000 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last five years and 30 hours of project management education if you hold a bachelor’s degree or above.
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment
- Risk mitigation
- Project planning
- Risk analysis
Section 01 - Course Introduction
Section 02 - Overview of RMP Certification Course
Section 03 - Plan Risk Management
Section 04 - Identify Risk
Section 05 - Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Part One
Section 06 - Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Part Two
Section 07 - Plan Risk Responses
Section 08 - Monitor Risk
How do I become an RMP® Certified Professional?
Aspirants can get PMI-RMP® certified by following the below processes:
- Step 1: Visit www.pmi.org after completing the training
- Step 2: Register for PMI-RMP exam
- Step 3: Submit payment for PMI-RMP credential
- Step 4: Submit audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days
- Step 5: Take the exam at a Prometric Testing Center and get certified
For detailed information on the application filing process, please refer to the PMI - RMP® Credential Handbook
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
How do I become a Risk Management professional?
The PMI-RMP certification training will assist you in mastering risk management processes, which are a disciplined and objective way to deal with uncertainty in projects. Aspirants can obtain PMI-RMP® certification by following the procedures outlined below:
- Step 1: After finishing the training, go to www.pmi.org.
- Step 2: Enroll for the PMI-RMP exam.
- Step 3: Pay for the PMI-RMP certificate.
- Step 4: Within 90 days, submit audit materials and supporting documents.
- Step 5: Take the exam and become certified at a National Standardized Test Center.