- 2 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
PRINCE2 - Practitioner
The PRINCE2® Practitioner is an intensive course combining revision sessions and PRINCE2® Practitioner exam practice sessions.The course is designed to effectively prepare you to sit and pass the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam which will be taken on the afternoon of the second day. This 3 hour Objective Marked Assessment (complex multi-choice exam) will lead to the award of the PRINCE2®Practitioner Certificate and PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner status.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
About the Course
This course includes:
- Course manual
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam (in class, on Day 2)
The 2-day PRINCE2® Practitioner course is designed for project management professionals who have already taken and passed their PRINCE2® Foundation Exam; and need to apply the method in-practice and who require the internationally recognised PRINCE2® registeredpractitioner status. It is also mandatory for anyone wishing to become a PRINCE2® consultant.
You must have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam before attending the PRINCE® Practitioner Course. Ideally you should have attended a PRINCE2® Foundation course or completed a PRINCE2® Foundation E-Learning course.
On completion of this course you are expected to be able to:
- Understand the format of the PRINCE2® exam.
- Understand and have experience in answering the different styles of questions used in a PRINCE2® practitioner exam.
- Know how to take a provided scenario and answer questions with regards to it.
- Understand in detail the PRINCE2® Processes, Components, Techniques, Roles and Responsibilities and PRINCE2® Management Products.
- Know how to navigate through the PRINCE2® manual effectively in an exam situation.
- Identify the key areas of the PRINCE2® manual that will be useful when answering questions in the Practitioners exam.