PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner and Exam
- 2 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner (including exam)
PRINCE2® Agile enables practitioners to apply the project management principles of PRINCE2® whilst combining the
flexibility and responsiveness of agile concepts such as Scrum and Kanban.
The qualification is aimed at all individuals and organisations involved with project, product and programme delivery and support.
PRINCE2® Agile describes how to configure and tune PRINCE2® so that PRINCE2® can be used in the most effective way when combining it with agile behaviours, concepts, frameworks and techniques.
The primary purpose of this guidance is to help and support the existing PRINCE2® community and in particular PRINCE2® practitioners. Anyone directing or managing a PRINCE2® project who is using agile will benefit from this guidance. Anyone involved with, or impacted by, a PRINCE2® project that is using agile will also benefit from this guidance (e.g. project support, quality assurance).
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Those who currently have experience with agile may want to become familiar with, and perhaps ultimately adopt, an internationally recognised standard for project management along with their existing agile capability.Those who are relatively new to agile may want to become familiar with, and perhaps ultimately adopt, an internationally recognised standard for project management as they evolve their agile capability.
As of 1 October 2016, the prerequisite for PRINCE2 Agile® has been lowered. PRINCE2 Agile® can now be taken if you hold any of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IMPA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
After completing this course, students will:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working.
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working.
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to tailor the PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context.