PRINCE2 6th Edition Foundation and Practitioner Online Plus Pack
- 32 Hours
- Course Date :
Share this course
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner E-learning
Get PRINCE2 qualified with our Foundation & Practitioner e-learning! Learn about the PRINCE2 methodology and how to apply it to real-life projects, and with our award-winning e-learning, you can learn anytime and anywhere you like.
AXELOS (the PRINCE2 accrediting body) has officially changed the name of 'PRINCE2 2017' to 'PRINCE2 6th edition'. The qualification itself has not changed, and still conforms to the 2017 syllabus.
About the course
ILX Group's accredited PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner e-learning contains all of the training and materials you need to attain both the Foundation & Practitioner qualifications in PRINCE2 - without attending a classroom! The PRINCE2 Foundation learning introduces you to the PRINCE2 method whilst the Practitioner teaches you to apply it practically to the running and managing of a project within a PRINCE2 environment.
Accredited PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner is provided by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile®, MSP®, P3O®, M_o_R®, MoV®, MoP® and ITIL® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This course would benefit:
- Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Team managers (e.g. product delivery managers)
- Project assurance (e.g. business change analysts)
- Project support (e.g. project and programme office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
There are no formal pre-requisites for the Foundation examination however you must have passed Foundation prior to undertaking the Practitioner examination.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner e-learning courses you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner
What is the exam format ?
The format of the Foundation exam is as follows:
- 60 minute exam duration
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
The format of the Practitioner exam is as follows:
- 150 minute exam duration
- 68 questions
- Open book (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- 38/68 required to pass = 55% pass mark