- 3 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
This hands-on three day course will provide you with a solid model for setting up and successfully managing a benefits driven strategic changeprogramme within your organisation. Case study sessions are used throughout this course to focus on the practical application of the method and reinforce learning. These case study sessions account for approximately 50% of the course.This course leads to the MSP® Foundation Certificate, with the multi-choice exam being taken at the end of day 3. An additional day will prepare you for and allow you to sit the MSP® Practitioner Exam.
This course is designed for those wanting to gain a solid understanding of programme management and how it might be applied within their business. Business managers, business representatives, business change managers, programme managers, project managers and others who may be involved in a change programme or need to understand theprinciples of programme management and how to apply them should attend this course.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However, if delegates have a clear idea of their business strategies and the outcomes and benefits that they seek to deliver, they are likely to gainmore value from the discussions and case studies and be better placed to apply programme management pragmatically within their organisations.
On completion of this course you are expected to be able to:
- Understand programme management as a vehicle for managing business change
- Understand the MSP® principles and practices in detail
- Understand how to establish a programme vision and blueprint
- Understand how to establish a benefits realisation plan linked to a project dossier
- Understand how to establish programme governance structures
- Understand how to establish and run projects as part of a programme