ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
- 20 Hours
- Course Date :
Share this course
ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) E-learning
Our accredited ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) elearning provides all you need to help prepare you for the DSV examination. The DSV qualification provides you with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts.
About the course
The ITIL® 4 DSV qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL® 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate's practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
This course will take approximately 15 - 20 hours to complete.
There are two formal prerequisites in order to sit the exam. You must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination and you must attend an accredited training course.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value
What is the exam format ?
- 90-minute duration
- Closed book
- 40 questions
- Pass mark is 70% or higher - a raw score of 28 marks or above