ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy (DITS)
- 30 Hours
- Course Date :
Share this course
ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) E-learning
ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) module focuses on the importance and challenges of creating an appropriate digital strategy to enable the success of businesses and how it can be integrated to the IT strategy and aligned with the wider organization's goals.
About the course
Our accredited ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) elearning helps prepare you for the DITS examination. The examination assesses whether you can demonstrate the understanding and application of the concepts, methods and principles of DITS as well as information from the related practices.
The ITIL® 4 DITS qualification is one of the required modules for the designation of ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader.
This course is for IT leaders and aspiring leaders to help them build and implement effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
This course will take approximately 25-30 hours to complete.
- You must complete accredited training.
- You must hold the ITIL® 4 Foundation qualification
- You must supply evidence confirming a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.
By the end of this learning you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the use of the ITIL guiding principles in Digital and IT Strategy decisions and activities.
- Understand how to leverage digital strategy to react to digital disruption.
- Understand the relationship between the concepts of Digital and IT Strategy, the service value system and the service value chain, and explain how to utilize them to create value.
- Understand how an organization uses Digital and IT Strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology.
- Understand strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer / market relevance and operational excellence.
- Understand the risks and opportunities of Digital and IT Strategy.
- Understand the steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a Digital and IT Strategy.
- Understand how to implement a Digital and IT Strategy.
ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy
What is the exam format ?
The ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader Digital & IT Strategy, consists of a two-phased assessment approach:
- Practical assessment: You will be prompted throughout different phases of your course to complete four assessments that must be submitted for review by an SME. You must have sign off from all four assessments before you undertake the online exam.
- Online exam: Upon completion of the course and passing the practical assignments you will undertake an exam. The exam is taken online via remote proctor in the following format:
- Multiple choice exam
- 60-minute duration
- 70% pass mark (21/30)
- Closed book