HA201 - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - High Availability and Disaster Tolerance Administration
- 3 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
HA201 SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - High Availability and Disaster Tolerance Administration
This course covers all key capabilities of SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database system in the areas of High Availability and Disaster Tolerance. Through the lectures and exercises you will learn about SAP HANA scale-out and auto host-failover, SAP HANA storage and system replication with Active/Active. You will install and configure these setups in our lab environment. As a last topic, you will gain insight in some SAP HANA python scripts provided by SAP.
About the course
This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA high availability, disaster tolerance capabilities in larger SAP HANA landscapes. The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA database platform. Throughout the course, you will learn about the following advanced SAP HANA administration topics.
- SAP HANA scale-out and host auto failover.
- SAP HANA system replication between datacenters
- SAP HANA python scripts provided by SAP
The following pre-requisites are essential:
- HA100 SAP HANA - 360° Introduction course
- HA200 SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - Installation and Administration
The following pre-requisites are recommended:
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
The course will prepare you to:
- Install and configure a high available multi host SAP HANA scale- out database system.
- Understand what happens to SAP HANA scale-out system during a failure of a slave or master node.
- Install and configure SAP HANA system replication with the classic setup and the new Active/Active setup.
- Understand the SAP HANA python scripts provided by SAP.
This course is suitable for:
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant