Excellence in Service - Essentials
- 1 Day
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
Excellence In Service - Essentials
This course teaches participants the fundamentals of customer service in both face-to-face and telephone settings. You will learn how to create positive customer experiences that help to build customer loyalty, through your behaviour and choice of words. You will also develop the skills to deal with challenging customers and situations. The manual is designed for quick scanning in the classroom and filled with interactive exercises that help ensure your success.
This course is a must for anyone in an internal or external customer facing situation and for any organisation that seeks a high retention rate of customers.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Helps customer-facing-staff to understand the importance of good service and its role in customer retention
- Creates a professional and proactive image for the company
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention creating greater potential income for the company
- Easier management of staff and customer issues due to increased satisfaction of staff and customers
- Helps you become an asset to your organisation by providing tactics and strategies to meet or surpass customer expectations
- Builds your versatility for different situations through heightened communication skills
- Empowers you with techniques to deal with difficult or problematic situations
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations