DP-100T01: Designing and Implementing a Data Science solution on Azure
- 3 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
DP-100T01: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using Azure Machine Learning. This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion and preparation, model training and deployment, and machine learning solution monitoring in Microsoft Azure.
This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
Successful Azure Data Scientists start this role with a fundamental knowledge of cloud computing concepts, and experience in general data science and machine learning tools and techniques.
- Creating cloud resources in Microsoft Azure.
- Using Python to explore and visualize data.
- Training and validating machine learning models using common frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and TensorFlow.
- Working with containers
To gain these prerequisite skills, take the following free online training before attending the course:
- Explore Microsoft cloud concepts.
- Create machine learning models.
- Administer containers in Azure
If you are completely new to data science and machine learning, please complete Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals first.