DP-060T00: Migrate NoSQL workloads to Azure Cosmos DB
- 1 Day
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
DP-060T00-A: Migrate NoSQL workloads to Azure Cosmos DB
This course will teach the students what is Cosmos DB and how you can migrate MongoDB and Cassandra workloads to Cosmos DB.
The primary audience for this course is database developers who plan to migrate their MongoDB or Cassandra DB workloads to Azure using Cosmos DB.
Successful students start this role with a fundamental knowledge of cloud computing concepts and professional
experience in configuring NoSQL applications.
- The fundamental concepts of partitioning, replication, and resource governance for building and configuring scalable NoSQL applications that are agnostic of Cosmos DB API.
- Experience with Azure, such as deploying and managing resources
- Building Globally Distributed Applications with Cosmos DB
- Migrate MongoDB Workloads to Cosmos DB
- Migrate Cassandra DB Workloads to Cosmos DB