- 3 Months
- Course Date :
Share this course
CompTIA Server+ is a global certification that validates the hands-on skills of IT professionals who install, manage and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premise and hybrid environments.
About the course
CompTIA Server+ is the only certification that can ensure that IT professionals at the administrator level are able to do the job in any environment because it is the only certification not restricted to a single platform. The exam covers essential hardware and software technologies of on-premise and hybrid server environments including high availability, cloud computing and scripting. The new exam includes performance-based questions that require the candidate to demonstrate multi-step knowledge to securely deploy, administer and troubleshoot servers.
CompTIA Server+ now features flexible training options including self-paced learning, live online training, custom training and labs to advance the career development of IT professionals in server administration.
To take the CompTIA Server+ exam, it recommended you have CompTIA A+ certified or equivalent knowledge. Two years of hands-on experience working in a server environment.
Skills Will You Learn with CompTIA Server+
About CompTIA Server+ Exam
CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 certifies individuals who securely administer physical and virtual servers. This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Install, configure and manage server hardware and server operating systems
- Implement proper server hardening and security controls
- Successfully troubleshoot common server problems
- Demonstrate an understanding of key disaster recovery, high availability and backup concepts
CompTIA Server+ SK0-005
- Server Hardware Installation and Management - 18%
- Server Administration - 30%
- Security and Disaster Recovery - 24%
- Troubleshooting - 28%