- 3 Months
- Course Date :
Share this course
CompTIA Security+ is chosen by more corporations and defense organizations than any other certification on the market to validate baseline security skills and for fulfilling the DoD 8570 compliance.
About the course
Security+ proves hands-on skills - the only baseline cybersecurity certification emphasizing hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of today's complex issues.
More job roles turn to Security+ to supplement skills - baseline cybersecurity skills are applicable across more of today's job roles to secure systems, software and hardware.
Security+ is aligned to the latest trends and techniques - covering the most core technical skills in risk assessment and management, incident response, forensics, enterprise networks, hybrid/cloud operations, and security controls, ensuring high-performance on the job.
To take the CompTIA Security+, it is reccomended you have CompTIA Network+ and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus
Skills Will You Learn with CompTIA Security+
About CompTIA Security+ Exam
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification a candidate should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting, ensuring candidates have practical security problem-solving skills required to:
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
CompTIA Security+ SY0-601
- 1.0 Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities - 24%
- 2.0 Architecture and Design - 21%
- 3.0 Implementation - 25%
- 4.0 Operations and Incident Response - 16%
- 5.0 Governance, Risk, and Compliance - 14%