AZ-030T00: Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS Architects
This course teaches Solutions Architects who have previously designed for Amazon Web Services how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions for Azure. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking...
(You save )
- 4 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
AZ-030T00: Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects
This course teaches Solutions Architects who have previously designed for Amazon Web Services how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions for Azure. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution
This course is for AWS Cloud Architects with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on AWS who now want to design for Microsoft Azure.
To be successful in this course, learners should have the following:
- Experience (>1year) as an AWS Architect designing secure and scalable AWS cloud solutions across storage structures, compute, networking, and the interaction with external resources/services.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- Understanding of programming fundamentals and use of a scripting language.
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.