55298 - Introduction to SharePoint 2019
- 1 Day
- Virtual Classroom
- Course Date :
Share this course
55298 - Introduction To Sharepoint 2019
This Introduction to SharePoint 2019 class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2019 environment. It is an abbreviated version of our complete SharePoint End User class and is intended for people new to using SharePoint who will not be responsible for managing a SharePoint site.
This course is intended for end users working in a SharePoint 2019 environment.
There are no prerequisites.
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2019 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint Lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to integrate Office Outlook and Excel applications with SharePoint 2019.